Unity Fellowship
Missionary Baptist Church
211 N. Cicero Ave.
Chicago, IL 60644
Phone: (773) 287-0267
E-mail:
unityfmbchurch@sbcglobal.net

CHURCH HISTORY
Unity Fellowship Baptist Church was started as a prayer band in March 1965.

Unity was organized as a Church on May 25, 1965. Our first church home was located at 1447 South Hamlin Avenue on the 3rd floor.

Unity Fellowship Baptist Church was officially chartered in the State of Illinois on July 25, 1965.

On the First Sunday in August 1965, Rev. Theodore H. McFarland, Sr. was elected as the Pastor and served until December 23, 1982 when the Lord called Pastor McFarland home.

We were without a Pastor for only four months, for God had another ram in the bush. On April 25, 1983, Rev. Charles B. Williams, Jr. became our Pastor and Spiritual leader. On June 28, 2015 Pastor Williams Retired as leader of the flock. Becoming Pastor Emeritus.

On June 29, 2015 Pastor Theodore H. McFarland Jr., became our third Pastor. To God be the glory for all He is doing in the Ministry.

Unity is a member of: The Salem Baptist Association, National Baptist Convention USA Inc. and Southern Baptist Convention Inc.

A complete "HISTORY" of the Unity Fellowship Baptist Church is on file.
FOUNDED in 1965